Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 25

Is it Tuesday already? oops! Well, here are the pictures from last week. I've been a little distracted by the thought of MOVING, and haven't sat down to post pictures. We did take some though...
This week Selah is rolling around like crazy and trying so hard to crawl. She does, kind of, but doesn't quite get the motion down. She also makes a new sound this week, a sound I love to hear: mamamamama... almost mama! of course, she only says it when her tooth is bothering her =(
Here we go:


First of all, it's getting a little harder to take a close picture when my camera strap is so long and somebody likes to chew on it... =)


I tried taking a picture of Miss Hollywood in her sunglasses, but she kept taking them off




What a look!


Happy Baby on her half-birthday, March 5


My little pig farmer



Playing in the grass with daddy.

Ok time for bed. More at the end of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's a star in my book! Love to all, Ann