Here is our little girl just being cute and talkative, climbing on the furniture (which she is NOT supposed to be doing, but she's cute enough to get away with it sometimes...)
This week Selah turns a year and 5 months! She is such a talker. One the phone she is shy, but she'll pick up the phone when nobody is there and talk all day. I was able to get some video of her saying her favorite words, eating spaghetti noodles and just babbling away. It's become harder to video her lately because she wants to see what I'm looking at, or gets shy as soon as I turn it the video on. So, while she was busy helping me unload groceries, I caught her in a mood to tell me some of her favorite words. Listen carefully :) My favorite is her new word "cupcake" because she was helping me make some the other day, and she says it very clearly! You'll also hear her favorite line from a book "soft furry lion goes Roar Roar Roar" with her own version of a roar:
Here is the spaghetti monster...
Also, some strange things about our little girl...
-She's really excellent at peeling garlic. I don't know where she got that skill from. But she picked up a garlic clove and handed it back to me peeled. Weird huh? So she's already helping me around the kitchen.
-She snuck a sip of my (iced) coffee and smacked her lips- Mmmm! (That's for you Aunt Katie- I have a born coffee lover) Of course, I won't let her have any because she doesn't need any more energy, and I don't want to stunt her growth!... she' short enough :P
-She also stole one of Aaron's salt and vinegar chips and loved it. Great, just what I wanted. Salt and vinegar kisses. yuck!

No comments:
Post a Comment