Sunday, March 21, 2010

updates...

Well, a few pins and a metal plate later, and mama is feeling a little better. I guess. Talk about things getting worse before they get better. =P
I go back to the doc this week to get a removable brace, and to make sure everything is healing this time around. Today is Day 1 of Daddy away, which means back to changing diapers with one hand, but I have been blessed to receive help from friends (who are keeping us well fed!) I still haven't gotten around to using the camera, so here's some pics from the web cam, (from the couch, where Selah spends a lot of time with me as i recover). Keep us in your prayers for a speedy week and then we'll be home with family!! She's learning so much, can't wait for ya'll to see what a "big kid" she is now :)

her hair is getting longer, maybe time for a trim...


goofy kid :)


as you can see, my cast is a little smaller, but not hot pink anymore :(


Selah likes to make faces at the camera (so does mommy)


kissy lips!

No comments: