Saturday, May 22, 2010

Almost 21 months

Oh my, has it really been over a month since I posted pictures? Well, to catch up a little, Selah had a Dr appt this week and she is 20 lbs, and 31 inches. Tall and skinny! She talks ALL the time, but I love it. My favorite words that she says are "cuddle mommy!" and "nuggle" (snuggle). She also says "much!" as her way of saying I love you. (As in, I love you MUCH!) Her favorite thing to watch right now is Elmo visits the Firehouse (Thanks Aunt 'Nise) Everyday she says "Elmo-fire!" (Maybe she wants to watch old episodes of St. Elmo's Fire? ha ha. corny, I know. )
She also loves playing dress up (right now she's walking around dressed up yelling "princess!" ) uh-oh :) and taking care of her babydoll, and cooking in the kitchen. And we love playing outside. When it's nice out we play on the swings a lot and lay in the hammock. I can't believe she will be 2 in just a few months. Sometimes, when she throws a tantrum in the middle of the store, I can believe it though.
Selah still loves to read, and her favorites are books about animals, and she likes to read books about church. In one of her animal books I ask her "what does the fuzzy duck say?" and somehow her answer has evolved from quack quack, now she says "I"m fuzzy!" She's got a funny little sense of humor.
Well, enough description, here are some of the latest pictures of my little love.


Helping mommy clean up the icing mess for a cake

Yum!

On a sunny day in the backyard. (not today, today it is snowing)


cutie pie


I love this picture. So pretty in the sunlight

No comments: