My beautiful girls. Selah is growing into a more beauitful little girl every day. The things that she says, the observations abut life leave me laughing, often speechless. She has the wonder of a child- Holding a fuzzy little turkey chick in her hand at the farmer's market, and at the next moment, telling me, momma, don't worry, I'll take care of you and sis. She asked me the other day the difference between the words elasticity and electricity. Not words that your everyday three yr old uses. She can't wait to turn 4. Yesterday we went to the mall. I sat on a bench by the door, nursing Temple. When Selah saw that there was an elderly gentleman coming to the door with shopping bags in one hand and a cane in the other, she walked right over and opened the door for him. I told her that I was really proud of her for doing that without being asked. To which she responded, "I volunteered!". She is, in a word, remarkable. I am proud of her in so many ways, and lately she is just maturing so much into a great litle kid, and an awesome big sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment