Thursday, February 23, 2012

3 yrs, 5 months old

Selah Grace, you are a hoot. Everyday I wonder what I did for entertainment before we had you. You talk a mile a minute all day long, and the things that you say crack me up. You are feisty too, a little stubborn, but you got it honest. :) And everyday I find myself staring at you thinking, how did you get here? How did you grow into such a fun little kid from that tiny baby I used to hold in my arms. I can't imagine Temple growing up, but I know that you were once a baby so I guess it will happen to her too! Love love love you my dear, couldn't imagine life without you.

Going on "princess parades" in the neighborhood...


Cuddling with sissy, grammy and lots of books...

learning to play kickball with Poppi... (which you then tried to do with a bowling ball- ouch!)


Cuddling with/taking care of/driving your sister crazy...
And playing dress up in your playhouse with all your animal friends...

such a silly kid...
celebrating Grammy and Poppi's bdays during their visit...

Such a funny kid, and I just love her.

No comments: